The aim of the project is to improve the quality of human resources and to apply modern methods leading to more effective use within the scope of the Regional Authority of the Hradec Králové Region.
Training of Regional Authority employees in communication skills
so that based on the education they are able to share in the creation of their own educational modules and present their experience at a professional level. The content of the course is:/div>
- Communication with the public
- Convincing presentations
- Stress management in the profession of a local government unit official
Expanding and increasing the competencies of the team of lecturers, which will provide, among other things, accredited initial training for officials in accordance with Act No. 312/2002 Coll., of the Local Government Officials Act. The course is intended for workers in the field of education of adults, lecturers and lecturers of the Regional Authority of the KHR. The content of the course is:
- Managerial skills of the lecturer
- Psychological foundations for adult education
- Methodology of adult education
- Communication skills
- Evaluation in adult education
Acquisition of the necessary knowledge of proposing processes and the form of managing information technology serving to support and process agendas of the Hradec Králové Region.
- Service management – terminology
- Service management – basic overview
- Service management – detailed overview with preparation for possible certification of individuals
In connection with completed courses, the team of lecturers will create their own educational programmes, which will be accredited:
- A course aimed at the development of communication skills of the official in relation to thenbsp;public, as well as focussed on assertive conduct and stress management in the profession of an official.
- A course aimed at the development of Service Management.
These courses will become a part of the portfolio of education and will remain in the offer for employees of the Regional Authority of the Hradec Králové Region, as well as for employees of other authorities in the region.